Monday, March 12, 2012

It never ceases to amaze me that my life is really not going in "normal" order

Yesterday was just a funny day.  It was fun, it was jovial, and it was an introduction to a new phase of our lives. Nope not a new child, but I did meet S's daughter for the first time.  It was a blast and we all had fun.  While in pictures we look more like sisters than would be stepmom/stepdaughter people, it was fun and a great time was had by all.  (and I still am closer in age to S than I am to his daughter!!!!!)

So much for following the "normal" protocol.  I love my life.

Driving down to the Zoo

S's daughter and us

S with both his daughter and mine

I crack up every single time I look at this picture.  It's funny to me


5 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't do things the "normal" way either. What is "normal" anyway?

Barb said...

Why be normal? Looks like a great day. A great life!

DeeChloRox said...

You have a very fun and exciting life. And I love seeing how happy you are!

Ticia said...

Hmmmm..... I'm seeing babysitter for date night :)

Kat said...

I love this post! You look so smiley in your new life :)