Thursday, October 27, 2011

A "Blonde moment"

So this is just a warning to all of you to make sure to absolutely KNOW what you put into a microwave even if you're spaced out due to minor illness.

Yes friends I almost caused a fire at work today.  The microwave looked something like this

after putting in what I thought was a safe item in the mugs with plastic and metal are never safe.....sigh (and I know this, but for some reason I was just not thinking today...I just wanted tea because I felt ill).  Oh well, it provided excitement and prolonged jokes at my expense for the rest of the day.  


Ticia said...

Bwa ha ha ha ha, I nearly caught my Mom's house on fire back when Jeff and I were engaged by leaving a candle lit in the kitchen....... Jeff actually has several fire related stories to tell about me.

Step-parent's Cove said...

Wow! I'm just glad the fire was contained. I hope you feel better, so you can enjoy the weekend with your little one.