- Blues Clues
- Reading lots of books for bedtime
- Doing homework for preschool (really? she's 2!) This week it was working on identifying the square shape around the house and becoming aware of the colors red and yellow. And on the Yellow Square Tigger had to tell me what pictures to put on there from magazines of stuff she likes. The warning came for us to do it with our child so they could talk about it to the best of their abilities in the language center. Well alrighty then....did I mention she's 2?
- Big girl started taking showers instead of daily Baths....now there are some baths, but showers are happening.
- I have a glimpse of what teenage years will be like (if it's true that the 2 year old year are a foreshadow of things to come). For approximately 20 min. after picking up from school, I must not touch her legs (reach back and pat her legs while she's in her car seat), talk to her, or be overly happy.....apparently this time is one where she says "no" or "uh uh" angrily and wants downtime or to be left alone without attention....I guess it's her way of regrouping. I tried to get her out of this and was met with an attitude AND a look. Ok then, I get it.....it's the regrouping time for you....mami now understands.
- Funny things.....e.g. now bedtime prayers has Tigger putting her baby and big bird kneeling beside her and she makes them fold their hands while we pray. She is a great imitator of everything I do....so I have to watch it because I have an intense sponge
- Did I mention Blues Clues? Oh I did? well add some more Blues Clues to that.
Thursday, September 8, 2011
What we are up to lately in this household.
After my last 2 posts, thought I'd come in with something light and fun. These days our household is filled with