Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 Goals for the year

Here we go:

1.  start living a healthy lifestyle and maintaining it:
     a) regular exercise.....doesn't matter how much weight is lost, but the exercise is what is important
     b) eating more meals that are homemade instead of out of a can or drive through....this includes LUNCHES

2.  Make sure to buy something for me as well every month....while outward beauty isn't everything, taking time to look presentable sends a strong message of self-esteem that is a positive influence in one's life and in your child's life

3.  Change from checks going out every month to online bill pay (I hate changes that involve the internet)

4.  Save more money

5.  Plan a true vacation outside of CA for the summer of 2012

MONTHLY GOALS:

1.  Clean the fridge monthly instead of when I think about it

2.  Shred old papers monthly

3.  organize drawers and closets in a room....dedicate one month to one room until it is purged and organized

4.  Read more than 2 books during this year....(I blame TV and DVR for this.....but I need to read more)

Let's see how these goal pan out.  Day by day!

2 comments:

Ticia said...

I have a suggestion for your vacation......

Penelope {Foster2Forever} said...

Great goals! I spend close to $10 a day on lunches. I need to do the homemade lunch thing since hubs will be off work on FMLA for 3 months. Ouch!