Tuesday, October 12, 2010

General Adoption Information

Since some of the people I've run into on this blog have shared an interest in adopting....I figured I would find some good reading material that I can link to.  As I was researching tonight I hit the motherload.  I will add this site that has many articles on different aspects of adoption on my blog, but thought I would highlight some of the good ones. 

*When one thinks of adoption it can be a daunting task.  Here are the options broken down and an easier read than some of the adoption books out there.  Adoption Options

*In this day and age Transracial adoptions are becoming more common so it is good to familiarize oneself with the issues surrounding that....and keep reading different blogs, articles etc.

*My obvious interest and subject of much read information...Single parent adoptions.

*As with any subject Terminology exists.  While sometimes being immersed in adoption language can be confusing and frustrating...these are just the basics, not the everyday terminology that sometimes we get bombarded with in the adoption world

These links are from the same source...I highly recommend reading more if adoption is something you are interested in.  Save it to your favorites pages.

No comments: