Monday, July 12, 2010

Tigger went to a party

The Tigger Movie, a film based on the Disney a...Image via Wikipedia
So yesterday we were trying to recover from the adrenaline of having guests over, however, we did have a party to go to.  Tigger has only been to one other party....one for her cousin and she spent most of that party playing indoors.  Yesterday's party started at 4pm.  It was great.  I have to say both of us enjoyed it.  Tigger and I bounced around in the bounce house....although I thought it was funny that the higher I jumped, the tighter she wrapped her arms around me, however, she would also laugh harder......my friend had a kiddie pool for her daughter and guests so Tigger also spent some time in there.  She loved it.  I think she likes the "real pool" better as it took her a bit to get used to the idea of sitting in the kiddie pool, but after a while the turtles and shells in the pool lured her in.  Of course once the preschoolers were acting rambunctious and doing tricks in the pool, I took Tigger out.  Overall, it was a great time.  But I guess she was overstimulated before bedtime as she had a hard time winding down and ended up in my bed by 11pm....lol
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: