Friday, July 23, 2010

Well the birthday week begins

Next Thursday is the big day, however, trying to get the party favor bags done by Sunday.....of course I'm a little peeved that people don't really RSVP anymore.  Some do, but I know some people will be showing up without saying if they were coming or not.  Oh well, if I have extra party favor bags, I'll give them to the kids around the neighborhood if their parents will let me (after the tragedy of last week)

So today Tigger is at a Hawaiin summer party, will pick her up at noon, no extra charge at the daycare for attending the friday party.  The 1st birthday pictures are scheduled for next friday.....she will be dressed in her "happy 1st birthday" outfit at school Thursday, and Sunday the 1st is the party.  I also found out that my grandfather who lives in FL is coming out for this party so very very cool.  The only living grandparent still around and the great-grandchild....this will be so cool.  My other grandparents almost made it to see her, however, they lived long lives.  They had my mother in their 40s and lived til I was in my late 20s and my grandmother passed away in septmber when I was 31 so you know, they lived well into their 90s.....so take heart parents in their 40s....you too can live long and prosper with the grandchildren. 

Will be a busy mama this week.  oh the fun, oh the money spent LOL. 

3 comments:

Ticia said...

I'm one of those horrid people about responding. E-vite, people are most likely to RSVP that way I've found.

Colleen said...

That outfit is TOOO precious! Happy Birthday Little Lady!

kathy55439 said...

Love the Dress......