Sunday, August 14, 2011

One of those days

I'm having one of those days....you know those days....they are the 'thinking' days.  However, it did leave me with a quote that I find rather hopeful and inspiring....so thought I would share!

"Our attitude towards what has happened to us in life is the important thing to recognize. Once hopeless, my life is now hope-full, but it did not happen overnight. The last of human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, is to choose one's own way." - Viktor Frankl

3 comments:

Sunday Koffron Taylor said...

Great quote. Somewhere, some placement or another I picked up “We always have choices…”, and we do even if it is only our attitude…we have a choice.
XOXO. I hope tomorrow, you find yourself thinking less!

DannieA said...

Thank you Sunday XOXOXOXOXO

Laura said...

So true.