Thursday, December 16, 2010

Blogging has been slow this week

As usual this time of the year is hectic with IEPs from my work and now apparently school parties....for the daycare Tigger is in.  Tomorrow is her party and I had to bring fruit suitable for toddlers.  Luckily I got that, I've had two very late days this week and I'm just tired and trying to do Christmas over here so tonight I'll leave you with a Mommy prayer I was thinking all week long....it doesn't come from any of my mommy emergency prayer books...this one is all on me. 

Dear God,

It less than 2 weeks before Christmas.  Please let all the plans go smoothly.  May I get a good outfit for Tigger and myself for Christmas Eve, let me have the energy to wrap presents, let me not forget my fruit bowl for the daycare nor the present for the gift exchange.  May I get the shredding I want to get done over vacation, and may I get caught up on her scrapbook.  May I find the energy to keep up with her and still enjoy my time off from work.  Oh and if those nightly tantrums that happen every night could start diminishing that would be awesome!

Thanks,
DannieA

No comments: