Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Life interrupted :)

I had some great blogging ideas/themes running in my head Monday night to write about on Tuesday, but then Tigger got sick.  So took a break from blogging and just took a sick day with my child yesterday and did all the Dr. appts., running for medicine, voting with a sick toddler thrown over one shoulder while trying to vote with my other hand the right way....ha ha ha

So best laid plans fizzled and it just goes to show children, no matter where they came from, no matter what your passion is....they always come first! 

And that my friends is a great reminder to not let passions, electronics, media, and other junk come between parenting...I mean the real nitty gritty parenting!  Everyone will live if you don't blog, get on facebook, or take a day off from work. 

Thank goodness it was only a sinus infection....life is now back to normal

No comments: