Friday, November 5, 2010

Organizing this blog II

My first post about organizing this blog involved changing the background and adding some more stuff as well as committing to write frequently. 

This post is just to inform that this will be my blog's schedule of events
Sunday-Friday there will be at least one new post, most likely written in the evenings as my work schedule has changed as of today and my free time that I had will go away except for Friday which will have a post in the morning as I have more time on Late Start Fridays. 

Saturday will be a day of no blogging. 

Enjoy and come back to read....comment if you like, I'm human and sometimes needy like that.  Most of all...enjoy the weekend. 

2 comments:

Bubeaner said...

So is that one new post per day or per week? =)

Ticia said...

Yes, us curious people want to know......

And, you could do like I do and schedule your posts....