Sunday, April 10, 2011

Cheesy Sunday

Anyways tonight is going to be short and sweet....I'm tired!  My father landed in the hospital this weekend and may be there for a couple of days so don't really have the energy to post something long.  So I leave you with an old song....maybe 1970s or so that I love...and Tigger and I listen to it every night before bed...so yes, it's a cheesy night.  Until I have more energy....forgive the YouTube cheesy video....one of the only ones that had the embedded code on it. 

"you and me against the world"



3 comments:

DeeChloRox said...

Hope your dad is feeling better soon. Didn't he just help take care of you? Rest up!!!

Barb said...

So sorry to hear about your dad. Hope he's doing better soon. Love the Helen Reddy song, and I'll be singing it all day.

Last Mom said...

Hope your dad is feelin better. Thinking of your family.