Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday Truisms: "Community" dedicated to a special family....Leah and Cameron

"Lord make me a rainbow. I’ll shine down on my mother. She'll know I’m safe with you when she stands under my colors."~~ a quote going around for Leah....knowing a pain a mother should never have to know!

Today a mother has had to say her goodbye's....many people are sending prayers of comfort and peace and I have never been more honored to belong to the adoption.com community!

"Without community, there is no one to celebrate the joys and there is no shoulder to cry on when the storms come"

"I would rather live in a humble house with the laughter of a child, then to have all the riches of the world and no one to share it with or be amazed with"

"Children take a hold of your heart and refuse to let go"

"The bonds of community makes everyone stronger"

"While every church has their view of what happens after we die, I think we all harbour thoughts that God allows children that pass on before their time, to be in their own heaven until everyone is reunited again, playing happily and forgetting about the world's troubles."

"I cry when I hear a song, I cry when I read a book, I cry when I watch programs with children in it, I believe children make the heart tender, and that is a good thing."

With prayers for L and C and the family,



2 comments:

Quacken said...

Beautiful! Leah posted and said Cam is still hanging on even off of the ventilator. What a brave little boy!

DannieA said...

thanks for posting that....I haven't read or heard anymore news yet.