Monday, April 4, 2011

Taking a Couple of Days of Rest

May not be around for a couple of days.  Having a minor outpatient procedure to remove a blasted mole gone big!  Nothing serious but considering it is big and right on the bra line, it makes it quite inconvenient...so my awesome mom asked me to come over and she will help with the lifting of the Tigger until I know I won't bust a stitch.  (I've had this procedure done before on another growing mole, but since it was also a minor procedure thought I was superwoman and busted through my stitches one day after, so have the nice scar to prove it!)
Gonna get some pampering from my mom ergo probably not going to be sitting at the computer as much!  Go read awesome blogs.

3 comments:

grace said...

praying you don't bust a stitch this time :) take care, get rested, see ya!

Last Mom said...

Busting stitches is not fun! I had a pre-cancerous mole inside my bellybutton! When they removed the mole, the biopsy showed they didn't get all of the cells so I had to go in for minor surgery and lots of stitches. Inside the belly button! Not fun! Then I had an allergic reaction to the adhesive on the bandages they used. The whole area swelled and blistered like a sunburn, busting several stitches. So, yeah, totally let your Mom take care of you and Tigger! Even minor surgery can be exhausting!

Sunday Koffron Taylor said...

It is so nice that you have a mom to help you. I am wishing you luck and I’ll come around when you get back on line.